iTime

Friday, July 20, 2012

The first of Ramdan 1433, The holy month

20 Jul 2012
Time 4:30pm
Temp 32 C.

Entered the holy month
The month of Muslims around the world

I was excited when it comes to Ramadan.
Months have taught us about patience.
Month of charity. Months of good deeds.
Month of blessings given,
and many other things in the holy month of Muslims
around the world to follow the teachings of the Prophet.

19 Jul 2012

Last night, I sat with my husband and my mother to listened
the announcement of the Adviser to the King on Islamic Affaires
that Ramadan to start on July 20, 2012. everyone was very excited!
That's mean we will start to fasting on that date.

Today, I and my mother went shopping at the market for a period of fasting. My mother buy some fresh food and a few desserts.

Now I'm thinking back when I was young. I like to eat foods and desserts
that is made in the month of Ramadan only.

Such as....

Squid stuffed with sticky rice (ตูปะซูตง)


A lot of desserts, yummy


(Picture from web:http://muslimthai.com)


But, after living in Bangkok for 10 years
I am not often to eat these foods much
I deeply hope that my mother will cook for me in Bangkok.

........

So, I get the bad news that my aunty was seriously ill.
My mother have to back to Narathiwat to visit her sister.
She said with tears rolling down her cheeks. She has only an older sister, she was very worried about her. She need go back to see her older sister before it's too late. I hope that she will get well soon.

My mother will travel to Narathiwat on 21 Jul 2012
and have not set the date back to Bangkok yet.


And that's mean, Mikail has to come with me to the office everyday as previous,
and I missed the delicious foods cooked by my mother

T_T

However, I hope my aunty recover from her illness soonest.

God Bless.

Ramadan Mubarak!!

No comments: